2 June 2011

In Under 2 Hours!

This afternoon I created another set, the first set I've done in UNDER 2 HOURS!
I was limited to this because it was for a competition for a group I have just joined and their most recent competition was due to end in just under 2 hours, I had no sets that matched the requirements of containing red, pink or floral dress and so I set out to create a new one.  
It roughly follows the same lines of the other sets I have created recently, being rather indie and vintage in style and set in very beautiful backgrounds of nature, this one being a rose garden.

The set will not be posted on here yet as I still need to edit it to perfection, but it will up soon.  For the time being I'll post a link to it HERE.

Part of the background for the new set

No comments:

Post a Comment